电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]和saiba斯提安的第一次(星lou谷wu语同人音声)(2/6)

03:12Oh, fuck. We made it.我们到了。

本章尚未读完,请击下一页继续阅读---->>>

02:42Before we go in...在我们去之前...

01:40I mean, if you&039;re into it...我的意思是,如果你兴趣...

02:48I&039;m sure she&039;ll try to sell you some random wallpaper or something.我确信她会尝试向您售一些随机纸或其他东西。



03:09Careful, they&039;re pretty steep.小心,它不太好走。

02:12Just follow me.跟着我就可以。

02:02Last thing I want is the first thing I do to be a red flag.我一都不希望我的第一件事就让你不满意。

01:55Sorry if I smoke.抱歉,我烟。

01:48I&039;d show you around the place.我会带你参观一下我住的地方。

03:15So, um...This is my place.这是我住的地方。

02:55No detour, okay?不用绕路。

e as hell gonna tease me all night long.他们肯定会一直嘲笑我。

01:28I want you to get mixed up in all of that.我会希望我们有更多的

02:18No, no, I don&039;t mind.不,不,我不介意。

01:45You could go back to my room and play games for a bit.你可以到我的房间玩一会儿游戏。

02:33I&039;m gonna go check on the other side.我要去另一边检查一下。

02:30I think I&039;m gonna go check on the other side.我想我要去另一边检查一下。

02:26Um... before we go in...嗯...在我们去之前...

02:09Alright, my mom&039;s place is this way.嗯,我妈妈住在这边。

02:14Already looking to grab my hand.你想抓住我的手了。

01:53My bed.我的床。

02:44If my mom talks to you, please just ignore her.如果我妈妈和你说话,请忽略她。

01:59Alright, just asking.好吧,只是问问。

02:58Good. This way.这边走。

02:52So let&039;s go to my room first.那么我们先去我的房间吧。

01:57Bad habit.坏习惯。

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说