电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]和saiba斯提安的第一次(星lou谷wu语同人音声)(1/6)

[英抓翻译]和塞巴斯提安的第一次(星露谷物语同人音声)

同人作品,如有任何ooc属于创作者理解不同,为了方便大家会写清楚雷点。

氛围亲密友好的第一次约会,但有手铐/深喉要素(其实挺清淡的),塞巴斯提安还抽烟。

6分钟男口女 8分40女口男(深喉)11分钟做爱

00:00La la la, la la la, la la la la.

00:08Oh hey.

00:14You actually came.你果然来了。

00:16I was wondering when you&039;d show up.我在想你什么时候会出现。

00:20That pumpkin soup was really good.你给的南瓜汤真美味。

00:23I ate the whole bowl.我把整碗都吃完了。

00:25Which I don&039;t often do.我并不经常这样。

00:29You&039;re um...You&039;re pretty cute.你真可爱。

00:35Fuck, I&039;m awkward.说这个好尴尬。

00:38Sorry about that.很抱歉。

00:40I guess I gotta get out of my room a little more and actually talk to people from time to time.我想我得更多地走出房间,时不时地和人们聊聊天。

00:47My mom seemed all surprised seeing me this morning.我妈妈今天早上见到我似乎很惊讶。

00:50As if I do nothing all day long.她好像觉得我从来什么都不做。

00:53She may be my mom, but I don&039;t feel like she knows me.她妈妈可能不够了解我。

00:57But don&039;t get me wrong.请不要误会。

00:59I&039;m actually really glad you asked me out.我其实,很高兴你约我出来。

01:03Couldn&039;t have asked for more.我很荣幸。

01:08I&039;m not really sure what to do right now.我现在真的不知道该怎么办。

01:11Maybe hit the lake by the mines?也许去湖边玩?

01:14Maybe go over at the star drop saloon?也许可以去酒馆?

01:18Uh... maybe not.呃...都不合适。

01:21Forget that.忘掉我说的吧。

01:23If we run into Abby or Sam.如果我们遇到艾比或萨姆。

01:25They&039;re sur

本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说