电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]被暗恋的帅哥抱在膝上享受游戏和xingai(年xiaver.)(5/10)

[英抓翻译]被暗恋的帅哥抱在膝上享受游戏和(年下ver.)

非常权威的声线,剧情也很涩推荐一下。

剧情:你注意你兄弟的好朋友有一段时间了,他实在很有引力,你总是忍不住看他。今天他来你家和你弟弟过一个游戏之夜,但这个夜晚,你想和他的,明显不只是一起玩游戏…

*原文并未作细节区分,今天这版选择把brother翻译成弟弟,明天发另一个版本,只有这一个区别,其他的一样。

觉称呼不同氛围也不同,而且有年上年下的可能暗示…大家击)

8分 12分指 15分在客厅收敛地 18分20秒在卧室

(背景介绍:Speaker和你弟弟正一起玩主机游戏,你的弟弟输很惨并心烦意......)

(中文引号内的内容是speaker和listener(你)的弟弟在说话,对开玩游戏的分不兴趣可以往后,不影响理解。)

00:00You can&039;t just jump in every time like that. It makes your timing obvious.

Okay, I see you. In that case, I&039;ll just walk up and throw you. And throw you again. How about a third? Just kidding. Too easy.

“别每次都这样击,时机也太明显了。好吧,既然你一定要这样,我只能不止一次地回击你了。哈哈,和你玩这个也太容易了。”

00:31I&039;m telling you, you can&039;t just expect- Oh, hey, what&039;s up? Come on, don&039;t talk to her like that.“我只能说,你不能期待——”

(listener走了过来)

嗨,你好。

(listener的弟弟说了不中听的话)

“拜托,别这样跟她说话。”

00:43Someone&039;s a little angry after getting his ass handed to him.有人在(游戏里)被暴揍一顿之后就生气了。

00:46Don&039;t listen to him. I think you look cute in that outfit.别听他的。我觉得你穿那件衣服很可

00:51No, man. It&039;s just called not being an asshole for no reason.“不。我只是单纯不和你一样是个混。”

00:57I&039;m fine going another round, but I don&039;t think anything&039;s gonna change.“可以再来一,但我认为什么都不会改变。”

01:05What about you? Think I can beat him again?你呢?你觉得我能再次打败他吗?

01:09Damn, even your sister believes in me more than you.“连你都更相信我而不是你。”

01:13I wouldn&039;t like my brother either if he treated me like you do to her.“没办法,要是我自己的兄弟也像你这样,我也会讨厌他。”

01:21I got this.“我明白了。”

01:25Let&039;s play a little bit more seriously this time.“这次我们玩得更认真一吧。”

01:40Just a little. Your brother kinda sucks at this game.一就够了。他游戏玩得有烂。

01:46Sounds like you love talking shit, but don&039;t know how to take it.“你好像很喜说别人,却受不了别人说你。”

02:01Ha! Alright.“哈!好吧。”

02:05Too easy.“太容易了。”

02:08You wanna try playing?你想玩玩看吗?

02:12The fuck? Just let her play if she wants to.“?她想玩就让她玩吧。”

02:16Look, how about this? Let me teach her how to play for a bit.“你看,要不让我教她玩一会儿。”

02:21And I bet I can make her a better player than you in no time.“我敢打赌,我很快就能让她成为比你更优秀的玩家。”

02:26Deal? Deal.“成?好的。”

02:30You hear that? You up for the challenge?听到了吗?你准备好接受挑战了吗?

02:34Atta girl, come here.你超的,来吧。

02:38Alright, training room, training room. Pick anyone you like.好的,随便选一个训练室。

02:46Uh, just based on their looks or vibes or anything really.挑一个顺的角就行。

02:54Oh, nice choice.噢,不错的选择。

02:57Okay, uh, let&039;s go with modern for you. That should make things easier for you.好的,呃,我们先玩现代玩法。这更容易理解。

03:04Alright then, let&039;s start with the basics, yeah?就从基础开始吧?

03:07You click this to punch, this to kick, this to grab.单击此行拳击,单击此行踢,单击此行抓取。

03:13You press up to jump, up right to jump forward, up left to...向上键跃,向上键右键向前跃,向上键左键...

03:18Oh, uh, try again.哦,再试一次。

03:22No, it&039;s no problem. Here, let me help you.不,没问题。来,我来帮你。

03:28Hope you don&039;t mind.希望你不介意。

03:30Okay, so, like this?好的,那么,像这样吗?

03:33Yeah, it can be a little subtle if you&039;re not used to using a controller.是的,如果你不习惯使用手柄,它可能会有微妙。

03:39Oh, you&039;re leaving already?“噢,你要走了吗?”

03:41Uh, yeah, no, it&039;s no problem. I got this.“嗯,没问题。我明白了。”

03:45Yeah, yeah. I&039;ll call you over whenever we&039;re ready.“好的,好的。等我们玩好了我就叫你过来。”

03:50Didn&039;t even want to sit and watch you learn for 10 seconds. More fun for us than right?那家伙甚至不想坐下来看你学 10 秒钟。现在就我们俩也更开心,对吧?

03:56Anyways, so you can dash if you double tap a direction like this.不说那个了,如果你像这样双击一个方向,你就可以冲刺。

04:02Here.A nd then like this. Yeah, yeah.然后就像这样。

04:09It helps when you hold it like this. Yeah, just like that. Don&039;t grip it too hard.可以这样握着。嗯,就这样。别抓得太

04:16Relax.You can even go slowly if you want, like this.Yeah, yeah, just like that.放松。如果你愿意,你甚至可以慢慢地走。是啊,是啊,就这样。

04:31Is it easier to learn when I teach you this way? Well, it&039;s a little awkward doing it from here, you know.Might be easier if you sit here.

嗯,也许有尴尬,但如果你坐过来,我可能更好教你。

04:45Just a suggestion. You don&039;t have to if you don&039;t want to.只是个建议。如果你不想,也可以不这样。

04:52There we go. This too much? Feels nice and comfy, doesn&039;t it?好的,这样可以吗。觉还舒服吧?(坐在了他上)

05:06Okay then. So, if they come in like this, you can do this.好的。如果他们这样攻击,你可以这样

05:11Try it.尝试一下。

05:13And then the opposite side.然后是另一侧。

05:16Uh, one more.再来一次。

05:20Nice. You&039;re picking this up quickly.不错。你学得真快。

05:23Let&039;s try a combo now.现在让我们尝试一下组合技。

05:28Okay, now you try.好的,现在再试试。

05:33Damn, you&039;re good.你真

05:35I wasn&039;t really expecting this.我真的没想到这。

05:37Are you sure this is your first time?你确定这是你第一次玩吗?

05:40Really?真的?

05:42Well, you&039;re natural.嗯,你天生擅长这个。

05:45It would help if you don&039;t smash your buttons as hard though.如果不太用力地砸钮的话会更好。

05:51Is something making you tense?有什么事令你张吗?

05:57Hmm. In that case.如果这样。

06:00Want me to help you relax?想要我帮你放松一下吗?

06:02I&039;m told I give a pretty damn good massage.有人说我的技术相当不错。

06:06Whoa. Yeah, I can see why you mashed your buttons so hard now.哇,我现在明白你为什么手柄钮那么用力了。

06:12Relax, relax.放松,放松。

06:15Are you always like this?你一直都这样吗?

06:18Haha, that&039;s cute.哈哈,真可

06:24Your legs are all stiff too.你的都僵了。

06:27I&039;m gonna lean over you.我要靠近你一

06:30And then I&039;m gonna massage your legs.然后你的

06:33I&039;m gonna lean forward a bit into you.我会稍微向前倾向你。

06:38If you don&039;t mind.如果你不介意的话。

06:54Oh. That too much just now?这太超过了吗?

06:57Had to squeeze a little deeper there.我只是必须用力一

07:02That&039;s good to hear.很兴你觉得我手法不错。

07:18I don&039;t think I&039;ve seen you wearing this before. That look showing off your legs today?我想我以前没见过你穿的衣服。。

07:26I&039;ll take that as a yes.我觉得很

07:29Your legs? No, they look hot in them. 你不觉得?没有啊,很适合你。

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说