remember what I taught you.记住我教给你的东西就好。
10:49Good, good. Just like that.好好好,就这样。
10:55Pay attention to the game.专心玩游戏。
10:57Don&039;t start losing focus all of a sudden.不要突然转移注意力。
11:01Is it me, or are you not wearing anything underneath?是我想错了吗,还是你里面什么都没穿?
11:06Yeah? What a bad slutty girl you are.噢?你真是个女孩。
11:21Eyes on the TV should be easy enough for you, right?看着游戏画面对你来说应该很容易,对吧?
11:25Just like how you&039;d always have your eyes on the TV.就像你真的只是在盯着电视一样。
11:29Just like how you&039;d always have your eyes on me.就像你其实总是在我一样。
11:34Were you hoping for something like this to happen?你希望发生现在这样的事情吗?
11:39What a brave girl. I bet it took a lot of courage to do this.你好噢。我敢打赌,
这件事需要很大的勇气。
11:45Good thing your brother got bored, otherwise we wouldn&039;t be having so much fun right now.幸好你的弟弟玩不下去了,否则我们现在就不会这么开心了。
11:51I&039;m gonna move these shorts to the side a bit.我要把你的脱下来。
12:01It&039;ll feel so much better this way.这样会好很多。
12:05Watching these fingers go inside this dirty pussy of yours.看我的手指伸到你漉漉的小
里去了。
12:13Shhh, shhh. Not so loud.嘘,嘘。别那么大声。
12:16Keep playing.继续玩。
12:22Both hands on the controller.双手放在手柄上。