砸钮的话会更好。
05:51Is something making you tense?有什么事令你张吗?
05:57Hmm. In that case.如果这样。
06:00Want me to help you relax?想要我帮你放松一下吗?
06:02I&039;m told I give a pretty damn good massage.有人说我的技术相当不错。
06:06Whoa. Yeah, I can see why you mashed your buttons so hard now.哇,我现在明白你为什么手柄
钮那么用力了。
06:12Relax, relax.放松,放松。
06:15Are you always like this?你一直都这样吗?
06:18Haha, that&039;s cute.哈哈,真可。
06:24Your legs are all stiff too.你的都僵
了。
06:27I&039;m gonna lean over you.我要靠近你一。
06:30And then I&039;m gonna massage your legs.然后你的
。
06:33I&039;m gonna lean forward a bit into you.我会稍微向前倾向你。
06:38If you don&039;t mind.如果你不介意的话。
06:54Oh. That too much just now?这太超过了吗?
06:57Had to squeeze a little deeper there.我只是必须用力一。
07:02That&039;s good to hear.很兴你觉得我手法不错。
07:18I don&039;t think I&039;ve seen you wearing this before. That look showing off your legs today?我想我以前没见过你穿的衣服。。
07:26I&039;ll take that as a yes.我觉得很。
07:29Your legs? No, they look hot in them. 你不觉得?没有啊,很适合你。
07:35I was actually...thinking that when I said your outfit was cute earlier.我刚才其实想说你的衣服很可。