u crave dicks so much that you&039;d be okay with that happening?或者你太渴望了,所以可以接受这样的事情发生?
15:25Mmm. Fuck. You&039;re squeezing hard.你绞得真用力。
15:34The thinking about the thrill of getting caught turned you on just now, you horny slut.想到要被发现的刺激,你就兴奋起来了,小
妇。
15:42Or do you just like it when I talk to you like this?还是你太享受我这样跟你说话?
15:46Oh, look who&039;s home early.哦,看看谁提早到家了。
15:49Mmm. Fuck. Whoops. Sorry, sorry.抱歉,抱歉。
15:53Didn&039;t think that&039;d mess you up.没想到你会受不了。
15:56Just wanted to tease you a bit.只是想稍微逗你一下。
16:02Mmm. Fuck. Even I don&039;t want this to end, but, well, time&039;s up.即便我不希望这一切结束,但时间已经到了。
16:07I think your parents said they&039;d come back around this time.我想你父母说过他们会在这时候回来。
16:10You know I&039;m sleeping over tonight, right?你知我今晚要在你家过夜,对吧?
16:13So, let&039;s make our own little deal.那么,让我们来个小
易吧。
16:17If you beat your brother in a match, I&039;ll come by your room when everyone&039;s asleep later.如果你在比赛中击败了你的哥哥,今晚大家都睡着的时候,我会去你的房间。
16:24Deal?成?
16:28I&039;m gonna go call your brother now.我现在就去和你哥哥说,你要和他比一局。
16:31Yeah, I&039;m telling you, she picked up the game really quickly.“是的,她很快就学会了这项游戏。”
16:46Maybe I just know how to teach her well.“也许我只是知如何好好教她。”