ked into a mess by your brother&039;s friend.告诉我,你的小
只想被你哥哥的好朋友用手指
得一团糟。
13:05Go on.继续。
13:11Damn you fucking nympho.你这个小鬼。
13:13You really are losing your mind over a little fingering.我的手指浅浅动一动,你就失去理智了。
13:21But...You also did such a good job.但你得非常好。
13:23That&039;s my girl.好宝宝。
13:31Cover your mouth or I&039;ll do it for you.自己捂住嘴,不然我就帮你捂住。
13:46Stay still now.保持不动。
14:00Pick yourself up. There&039;s still a little bit of time.振作一。忍一下。
14:04You deserve a reward for going through all this, don&039;t you think?你不觉得,经历了这一切,你应该得到奖励吗?
14:08Start up one last round.继续游戏的最后一。
14:17
Just leaking down your legs, aren&039;t you?
You remember how to ask for something?
只是大在漏
,不是吗?
你知怎么求我吗?
What do you want to do with my big hard cock?
你想用我的什么?
That&039;s a good girl.真是个好女孩。
Mmm. Careful now.嗯。小心一。
All the way in.全去了。
14:45Uh-uh. We can&039;t be making any noise.我们不能发任何声音。
14:49So we&039;ll just have to stay like this.所以不可以动。