电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]在哥哥超困的时候夜袭他并互表心意(4/6)

so pretty.你真漂亮。

08:54We really have the same face.我们好像。

08:58You&039;re like me if I was a girl.如果我是女孩的话,你就会像我一样。

09:00Except much smaller.除了小得多。

09:04Yeah. Oh, okay.Come here.过来。

09:16I miss you too.我也想你。

09:34No, I didn&039;t ask what are you feeling?不,我没有询问你觉怎样?

09:40Actually, I know exactly what you&039;re feeling.因为我完全了解你的受。

09:46Thank you. I appreciate that. But it&039;s not the type of compliment I&039;m expecting from my sister. It&039;s just not.谢谢。但这并不是我期望从我妹妹那里得到的赞

10:00I&039;m sorry. I know it&039;s big baby.对不起,我知它很大。

10:10I see it every morning.我每天早上都会看到它。

10:16It&039;s mine. Oh, you want it to be yours now.这是我的,哦,你现在想让它成为你的了。

10:22You&039;re so needy.你太了。

10:26You&039;re so possessive of your older brother.你对你哥的占有了。

10:32What are you trying to do?你想什么?

10:46You want to play with it?你想玩它吗?

10:50Go ahead. Touch it.摸摸它。

,略)

15:02I see it. It&039;s really cute.你真的很可

15:22Stick it out.持下去。

15:26You want to sit on it, baby?宝贝,你想坐在上面吗?

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说