电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]在哥哥超困的时候夜袭他并互表心意(1/6)

[英抓翻译]在哥哥超困的时候夜袭他并互表心意

会互相拌嘴的哥妹关系,原作者说想给听众安全和被爱的感觉。

避雷:无安全措施,有女口男但是没翻可以自行跳过

17分半做爱。

00:00What do you want? Bitch, why are you here?你在这做什么?

00:10Can I just nap by myself? You&039;re like in the way.我不可以睡一下吗,你不让?

00:21You are. I&039;m trying to just relax.是的。我只是想放松一下。

00:23And you&039;re just...in my face and in my space.而你...在我床上压着我。

00:30Is that hard to understand? Fuck you.这很难理解吗?

00:39Can you let your brother sleep? Seriously?能让你哥睡一下吗?说真的吗?

00:49I don&039;t really care. I don&039;t... I don&039;t care about your issues.我不...我不关心你有什么问题。

00:58I&039;m just trying to sleep.我只是想睡觉。

01:04Okay, fine. Sure, we can cuddle a little bit.当然,我们可以抱一下。

01:11Fine. We can cuddle just a little bit.可以稍微抱一下。

01:21Just a little bit.只是一下。

01:28Yes, it&039;s fine. It&039;s fine.是的,没事,没事。

01:46I didn&039;t ask. I said I didn&039;t ask. Are you done?我没问你。我说了我没问你,你说完了吗?

01:56Just stop.Be quiet. Shut the fuck up.安静。

02:04I don&039;t care.我不在乎。

02:14Did you always have an ass like this?你的屁股一直都这样吗?

02:21It&039;s a genuine question. I never realized it looked like that.我从没意识到它有这么的......

02:26What? Can&039;t a brother be curious?什么?我就不能好奇点吗?

02:32Yes, he can. Shut up.是的,我可以。闭嘴。

02:53Yes, it was a long day. I&039;m sleepy too.是的,这是漫长的一天。我也困了。

03:03Bitch, are you pushing yourself on me? It feels like you are.你这是在逼我吗?

03:10Can you fucking s

本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说