电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]被病jiao的他强制而你的兄弟在旁边熟睡(1/7)

[英抓翻译]被病娇的他强制而你的兄弟在旁边熟睡

如题,避雷:强制爱,性窒息。

很强势的一期,不喜欢强制爱的千万别点开。

00:00God, you look so fucking pretty.天哪,你看起来太漂亮了了。

00:06Holy shit. What are you waking up for?你为什么醒了?

00:22I&039;m not doing anything. Just looking at you.我什么也没做,只是看看你。

00:25Don&039;t...I wouldn&039;t make any noise right now.我不会发出声音。

00:35Your brother is still asleep over there.你弟弟还在那里睡觉。

00:39I know he&039;s drunk and knocked out cold, but...我知道他喝醉了醒不过来……

00:45It wouldn&039;t be a shame if he woke up.如果他醒了,那也没什么不好的。

00:48Oh, crap. Shut the fuck up.闭嘴。

00:57I&039;m placing this gag over your mouth until you learn how to fucking behave.我会堵住你的嘴,直到你学会听话。

01:09Oh my God, you&039;re so fucking pretty.你真是太漂亮了。

01:12Oh, no. I&039;m so fucking lucky.我真的好幸运。

01:20I fucking knew that brother of yours would be so fucking stupid, leaving you alone with me.我就知道你弟弟会这么蠢,让你单独和我在一起。

01:30Now I can finally taste you.现在我终于可以尝到你了。

01:37God, your flesh is so fucking nice.天哪,你的身体真是太好了。

01:39Oh my God. I was smelling your perfume the entire day.我一整天都在闻你。

01:48Fuck. Look at him.Look at your brother.看看你弟弟。

02:00He&039;s not gonna be able to help you.他帮不了你。

02:04I know he&039;s a protective type.我知道他很有保护欲。

02:07But it looks like he trusts that the wrong dude as a friend.但看起来,他相信了错误的朋友。

02:14Yeah. I want you to keep looking at him while I kiss you.我希望我吻你的时候,你也一直看着他。

02:21While I kiss your neck.Don&039;t call out now.I say here&039;s the thing.All you need

本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说