电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]yu求不满的弟弟想要被重视(4/7)

[英抓翻译]求不满的弟弟想要被重视

周末大概翻两个很势的病男,如果列表上有别的更想听请留言告知。喜正太或者创作者声线的可以听这期。

已经翻过很多这个作者的弟骨音频了,之前挑的都是比较有意思的,弟弟自尊或者嘴的。这期其实本来不想翻,因为绝大弟骨英抓都是这类人设。求不满有M的正太弟弟渴望,很少有别的......真的很希望这位音频作者什么时候用他Dom daddy的声音和剧本风格一期弟骨(泪...)(说完就去许愿了)

基本都在寸止,随意拉度条吧!

00:00Hey, are we still hanging out today?嘿,今天还去玩吗?

00:04Yeah, I can see you&039;re in the middle of a game, just...是的,我知你正在玩游戏,只是......

00:07You know, we said we&039;d be done with our plans by 9pm so we could...spend some time together and...可我们说好了在晚上 9 之前安排好一切,这样我们就可以…些时间在一起...

00:14Well. No, it&039;s okay, I can wait.不,没关系,我可以等。

00:17Really, I&039;m just being impatient, I know.我知我有没耐心。

00:20Do you mind if I watch?你介意我看你玩吗吗?

00:23Okay, okay.

00:26Would it be possible for me to have front row seats?我可以坐你旁边吗?

00:32You know what I mean...你知我在说什么...

00:34Um, can I, um...sit in your... your lap?嗯,我可以,坐在你的...上吗?

00:43Yes, I am a needy little brother. Um, can I, um...嗯,我只是很需要你。

00:49God, don&039;t look at me like that, okay?上别那样看着我,好吗?

00:51You need to focus on your game, just...say yes or no, okay?你需要专注于游戏,然后告诉我行不行。

00:58Yes, I can look you in the eyes.是的,我在地求着你。

01:00Just... just for a little bit, okay?只是...只是一小会儿,好吗?

01:03Oh god, stop looking at me like that.哦天,你别用那神看我。

01:08Yes, thank you big sister.好的~,谢谢

01:10I would love to sit in your lap. Okay.我很喜坐在上。

01:15God, you have a nice chair.天哪,你的椅真舒服?

01:23Okay, okay. That&039;s good.好的,好的。

01:26I wouldn&039;t want to be too much of an interruption for you.我不想太打扰你。

(聊了几句在玩的游戏,就开始不满的游戏内cp,并对那个男人行人攻击)

03:24You dated some dumbass Valorant boy when you had a perfectly good little brother sleeping right next to you.你和一个白痴网聊,却不你旁边躺着的弟弟。

03:37Silly big sister.

03:42What do you mean not right now?为什么现在不行?

03:45Yeah, I know you&039;re in the middle of something, but like, come on, we said 9pm and it&039;s almost 9.05.是的,我知你正忙,但是,拜托,我们说的是晚上 9 ,现在已经快 9 05 分了。

03:55I am not being needy.我并不是那么想要。

03:58And even if I was, my big sister gonna start complaining about that now?你已经讨厌我总是那么渴望你了吗?

04:04I thought you loved your needy little brother. Just a little.我以为你起码有一,喜我这样。

04:14I&039;ll kiss your neck and I&039;ll get my head out of the way.我会亲一下你的脖,然后就不再烦你了。

04:17Just let me play with you a little, okay?让我陪你玩一会儿,好吗?

04:22I have such a mean big sister.好残酷。

04:26Maybe I wanted to play with you.也许我也会想和你一起玩玩游戏。

04:28You didn&039;t even think about inviting me to your party, did you?你本就没想过邀请我一起玩吧?

04:34Yeah, it&039;s not my favorite game, but I still want to spend time with you.That&039;s what matters.是的,这不是我喜的游戏,但我仍然想和你一起。这是最重要的。

04:45You know you&039;re responsible for me now, right?你要对我负责,对吧?

04:52I&039;m your little brother, your gamer pet, and your boyfriend.我是你的弟弟,你的,你的男友。

04:57That&039;s a lot of responsibilities to put on my big sister, but...I know you love it.要承担这么多责任,但是……我知你喜这样。

05:10Having your needy little brother completely wrapped around your finger.我想要你,完全听命于你。

05:23But my little big sister is a little bit of a meanie sometimes. She needs punishment.可刻薄了,需要受惩罚。

05:30I&039;m not quieting down. There&039;s nothing you can do about it.你不可能让我不烦你。

05:36You promised we&039;d be playing together by 9pm today.你答应过我今晚 9 之后会和我一起。

05:40And you&039;re still having fun with your friends and your little video game.我没说你不可以朋友们一起玩游戏。

05:48Big sister, you don&039;t mind if I start grinding against your thigh?,你介意我蹭你的大吗?

05:55You&039;d be okay with that, right?你会同意的,对吗?

05:58My little brother just wants to get off on your legs a little.我只是想稍微从你上下来一下。

06:03Big sister&039;s too busy with her game to pay attention to me.太忙于玩游戏,没空理我。

06:20Just...It&039;s okay. Just keep talking to your friends.好,没关系。继续和朋友聊天吧。

06:24Your little brother&039;s just gonna help himself through your leg.我会自己从你的上下来。

06:37You like feeling your little brother&039;s cock hump against your leg?喜弟弟的着你的吗?

06:37I want more. I want to give it to big sister.我还想要更多。我想都给

06:44I want to make a muscle over her thighs.想让有漂亮的大线条。

06:48I want to make her feel better.想让舒服。

07:01Pay attention to your game. It&039;s so important you had to delay your plan.好好玩游戏吧。既然游戏很重要,重要到你不能和我一起。

07:07So you better pay attention while I have my fun.所以当我在我蹭你的时候,你应该专注玩游戏。

07:21Having trouble focusing?很难专注?

07:23Big sister, I&039;m not even doing anything to you yet.,我还没有对你什么呢。

07:27I&039;m just humping the ladle. Only thinking about all the ways you&039;re gonna punish me?我还在拖时间。我在想你会不会惩罚我。

07:36What are you gonna do?你要什么?

07:38You&039;re gonna tie me down? Play with my cock? Wrap it up and down slowly? Bring me to the edge? Right before I explode and then stop? Make me beg for it? Make me promise I&039;ll be good?要绑住我?用手让我接近又寸止我,让我求你吗?直到我保证我会乖的吗?

08:00Please, please give me more attention, more punishment, more praise.请您给我更多的关注,更多的惩罚,更多的表扬。

08:05I just, I want big sister doing things to me, thinking about me.我只是,想要陪陪我,考虑考虑我的受。

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说